Meet Our Marketing Team
Each member of our leadership team is required to spend time each quarter in actual hearing health care offices to learn how their marketing, systems, and automations are used and deployed by Marketing Teams, Patient Care Coordinators, Treatment Coordinators, Doctors, Specialists, and Audiologists. In addition to time spent ‘in clinic’ each marketing piece of marketing content, system, and concept is tested and proven in our private practice. What other audiology marketing company can say that?
Marjorie has been with us since Day 1, working with Jared in his kitchen to build campaigns and launch clients. She has worked endlessly to help bring to light Jared’s vision of improving the way hearing health care practices, audiologists, and hearing specialists educate, nurture, love and treat patients to achieve phenomenal growth that allows them the freedom to travel, spend time with their families and hobbies, and ultimately to leave a legacy behind. She first gained experience in systems and project management at a Fortune 500 manufacturing company, and then moved to educate the masses through her work in journalism. She now serves as AUDMA’s E.O.S. Integrator, Director of Operations, and is the glue that holds the team together translating Jared’s vision into actionable projects and tasks for the team.
Her specialties include strategic planning, fact finding, and building and deployment of systems, so that we may continue to bring you the most innovative and proven marketing systems, content, and tools possible. Instinctually described as a ‘Strategic Planner’ by Kathy Kolbe, the world’s leading authority on human instincts, Marjorie continues to translate our visionary concepts into usable and translatable systems for our clients.
- Audiology’s First Automation System Certified Engineer
- Intricate Knowledge of Blueprint, CounselEar, Sycle.net, & Smartcare Integrations
- Responsible for the automated marketing system resulting in a 2x Inc. 5000 Recognition
- Project Manager for Jared’s First Book, Amazon.com #1 New Release, “The Renegade Audiology Mindset Guide”
- Champion of the Private Practitioner and Cheerleader for the Underdogs
Morgan R. Hutchings, Private Practice Growth Strategist
Morgan is at the front lines of our strategic vision for AUDMA and the future of our field of private practice audiology. His specialties include strategic analysis, core values, and continuously improving our culture, so that we may continue to fulfill the honor of exceeding YOUR expectations as a leader in strategic marketing and systems. At his heart, Morgan was born to communicate with others and his position at AUDMA allows him the opportunity to challenge the status quo, seek continuous improvement within our industry, and to change the lives of other human beings each and every day.
Wise beyond his years and instinctually described as a ‘Strategist’ by Kathy Kolbe, the world’s leading authority on human instincts, Morgan continues to defy convention, challenge his coaching clients, and make the world a better place by laying his heart on the line each and every day. His impact on our organization, the profession, and the world includes:
- Audiology’s First Kolbe Certified Trainer
- Leading Change Initiatives in Multiple Hearing Health Care Organizations based on Disney Institute and Ritz Carlton methods
- Innovative Strategies, Teaching, Coaching, and Leadership for the Audiology Industry
- Former Hearing Instrument Specialist and Treatment Coordinator
- Champion of the private practitioner in the audiology field
Steve is the creative genius at AUDMA! Steve has worked directly with America’s Fastest Growing Hearing Health Care companies, as Creative Director and Art Director, for over 9 years and has seen Jared’s mindset, systems, and marketing evolution first-hand. His specialties include technology, direct response creative layout, art design and multi-step creative projects, so that we may continue to lead the evolution of private practice marketing concepts, proven growth tools and assets, and a vault of information on what works and what doesn’t. Born to work with his hands after having all the information necessary, Steve and his position at AUDMA allows him the opportunity to do that for our group of private practices and for your office.
His impact on our organization, the profession, and the world includes:
- Over 20+ years in advertising, marketing, and print collateral design and layout for nation’s largest newspaper
- Worked Directly with Hearing and Audiology Clinics since 2010
- Studied Direct Response Marketing and Design Under America’s Highest Paid Audiology Marketing Consultant
- Holds the keys to the ‘Marketing Vault’ of what is and is not working in America’s Best Hearing Health Care practices
- Design and Layout Creator for ‘America’s Audiologist’ and ‘America’s Hearing Health Care Specialist’ Magazines
- Coordinates AUDMA marketing efforts with strategic vision team
- Creates Trust and Authority Templates, Guidelines, and Assets for Private Practice Hearing Health Care Professionals
Justin is instrumental to our ability to deliver exceptional results to our clients at AUDMA! Justin has worked in America’s Highest Rate Hearing Care office, as a Patient Experience Coordinator and as a Hearing Instrument Specilaist, for over 4 years and has seen Jared’s mindset, systems, and growth first hand. His specialties include systems analysis, improvements, and continuously asking ‘WHY’, so that we may continue to analyze feedback from clients, results from our systems, and drive growth for your office. At his core, Justin was born to analyze systems, results, and recommend improvements and solutions and his position at AUDMA allows him the opportunity to do that for our system and for your so you can focus on living the life you want.
‘System Analyst’ is how he is described by Kathy Kolbe, the world’s leading authority on human instincts, Justin continues to drive improvements in practices and systems across this country. His impact on our organization, the profession, and the world includes:
- AUDMA’s Most Experienced Clinician Working With Patients
- Spent 4 Years Working Inside of America’s #1 Rated Hearing Health Care Offices
- Holds the keys to the ‘Data Vault’ of what is and is not working in America’s Best
- Hearing Health Care practices
- Leading Data and Systems Analysis in Multiple Hearing Health Care Organizations based on Disney Institute and Ritz Carlton methods
- Champion of the private practitioner in the audiology field
Trevor Smith, Director of Automation Systems
Trevor is the ‘wizard behind the scenes’ when it comes to many of the automation systems at AUDMA. If you wonder how it is that hearing health care practices throughout the country now have the systems, tools, and automated integrations that were once reserved for large corporations its because of Trevor’s engineering prowess. As the Director of Automations, Trevor makes sure your system has been properly developed and that campaigns, triggers, timers, and integrations are synced so that your practice grows on auto-pilot with very little need to stress or worry.
Since 2008, Trevor has been focused on marketing, systems, integrations and automations for small and medium-sized businesses. “Details and Systems” are the focus of his natural instincts, and we like to think of him as our ‘system engineer & mechanic’ keeping your practices growing 24/7/365!